Downloading the Aadhar Card print is now so easy for the Indian Citizens. For this purpose, we are introducing you with this update, which will tell you about How to download the duplicate Aadhar Card or Copy of Aadhaar Card.
To download a copy of the Aadhaar card, you need to know your UID number or your Enrolment ID. If you’ve already noted down the UID number from your Aadhar somewhere else, then It would be easy to get the copy of that If you don’t know about Enrolment ID as well as UID number..Please click on this link to get your Aadhaar Card number.
You just need to know you Aadhaar Card Number (unique 12-digit government identification), which you can easily check online by following simple steps. It is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Indian government.
- Visit the official website at https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Be sure to choose I have * Aadhaar on top of the form.
- Enter your Aadhaar no., which we have retrieved as mentioned above, your Full Name and Pin Code of your residential address.
- Enter the text as shown on your screen in Enter above Image Text.
- Click on Get One Time Password button.You will receive SMS with OTP.
- Enter that OTP in the last box mentioned as Enter OTP.
- Finally, click on Validate & Download button.
- Your aadhaar card will be downloaded in a PDF file format. Password to open that file is the area pincode number which you have given at the time of registration of aadhaar card.
Take the print out of your aadhaar card and keep it in a safe place. You can give this printout to your bank, LPG gas agency, more goverment proofs purpose, wherever you want. It’s valid everywhere. ENJOY !!!